Friday, September 24, 2010

So Many Ideas!

Once again, a day has gone by and I didn't find time to design anything. I truly love designing crochet patterns and I think next I will start designing quilt patterns next. Quilt patterns will be so fun, and I will get to play with all that fabric stacked on the shelves of my sewing room :)

So, what do I do with the simple fact that I don't have very much time right now to design? Make more time? But then, what doesn't get done - dishes, laundry? No, we really need that stuff! Hmm, I could console myself with the thought that winter is coming and that inevitably leads to more quilting time (and possibly more designing time) - what else are you going to do when it's 30 below??!!

Okay, so I'll just breathe, relax, and tell myself that tomorrow is another day. And, while I have promised the monkey that I will play *whatever* he wants to play tomorrow, I will also promise myself that I will find time to sew something.

What will you make time to do tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment