Monday, June 28, 2010

Oops, forgot to turn this photo - this is another stack'n'whack that looks better in the photo than in real life :) I don't even know if I should finish this one but maybe if I sash it with the right fabric, it could look all right.
This looks alot better in real life than the photo shows. I can't wait to keep working on this one. It's just green and pink in a checkerboard. I love how busy it is.

I have two of these baby quilts to finish adding borders to and quilt up.
This is a small wall hanging for myself. I fused the circles on and then stitched them down. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to quilt this and I am thinking of adding some beads and stuff.
I have a stack of these blocks done; some still need trimming. I love the colours in this one so I can't wait to finish it.
Still one more post to come!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh... you have make beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stack and whack quilts. I really must get around to doing one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I'm sorry, I'm new to blogging and I just noticed your comments :)

    ReplyDelete