Monday, June 28, 2010

This quilt is much nicer in person than the photo shows. Again, I'm not really into it anymore but I would like to finish adding the purple borders and quilt it up for Project Linus.
This quilt is pretty cute in person - I made it about 10 years ago. I just need to get it up on Lucy and quilt it!
This is big enough for a twin bed I think and just needs the top and bottom borders added (this was done when I did add borders to my quilts sometimes!) and then it needs to be quilted. Again, likely for Project Linus.
This quilt has been on my design wall for at least a year now. I would love to finish piecing it so I can get my design wall back! It is made from batiks so it's quite pretty and I would love to see it quilted and finished.
Still more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment