Thursday, October 7, 2010

Who Knew Litter Could Be So Cute?

I know, I promised to post this last week but I've been having trouble with my camera and so I am finally showing it to you now! I went on a little "small project" binge last week. You already saw the sweet beanie helper and now I present: The Car Litter Bag :)


I found this little guy in a book called "One Yard Wonders", the premise being that all the projects in the book can be made with one yard of fabric. Since I'm a quilter, and often buy fabric in 1/2 metre to 1 metre cuts, this book is perfect for me.
Truly, I have to give a big thank you to my friend, Shana, who was sent this book by accident after joining a book club. The lovely people at the book club told her to keep it and she gave it me!! I can always use another craft book ;)
Now that I have the "small project" bug out of my system for the time being, I am feeling like working on my larger projects again. It's true: Sometimes a change is as good as a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment